Friday, March 29, 2013

FMQ Friday: Catching up With LIfe

Whew. 

I forgot what it was like to work there for a second.

It feels great to be back in the real world, but my quilts and my blog have been suffering because of it!

This is where I am so far on Express Your Love. 
I'm not really happy with how the body looks, I'm not sure what happened with the shape. Luckily I used the cat hairball stitch so I can just build on it to change the shape! 
I am, however, happy with how the face has turned out. It looks great!

Q: Who has two thumbs and the coolest grandmother in the world?     

A: This girl. 
Check out all that awesome stuff. An entire container of buttons, some hoops, thread, thread, and more thread! 
Shout out to Nonnie for being awesome! She visits me... correction Madison... almost every Saturday and lately, she's been bringing me goodies too! It took her 2 hours to clean out her sewing room and put together these goody bags for me... 2 hours!
She said it was fun... how adorable is she. Seriously.                                                  






Nonnie, Madison, and my mother's terribly ugly pink couch. 

So as usual, I'm linking up with Leah Day's FMQ Friday.

Quilt on,
Hoppi
    
                                           

2 comments:

  1. Your Express quilt is coming along nicely... what a wonderful pic of Nonnie and Madison! And how great to have those supplies so nicely organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt look marvelous. Nice pic of Nonnie and Madison. Fiona and Arwen send their best RR high five paw :-)
    Wolfie in Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated, I love to hear from you!