Thursday, March 7, 2013

401a

401a. As in Singer 401a. I believe it was my great grandmothers. It's been sitting in our billiards (junk) room for probably 10 years. This is what it looked like earlier today.

I am terribly sorry Miss 401a that you had yard sale items, a broken gutter, dog training homework and black dynamite on top of you for all this time.

So

so 

so 

sorry.

This is what it currently looks like.




I must have tried to use it in high school, because there's lime green thread up top and dark green in the bobbin.












I wound up attempting to use it and broke thread every time I attempted a stitch. I did download the user manual and the repair manual... just in case.

I can't wait to get working on this beauty!

For now, Express Your Love is taking a break and I'm going to be getting Miss 401a up and running in no time! Imagine I could have my own work space and stop working at the kitchen table!



For now, I will leave you with this... my helper for the day!




Madison

Quilt on,
Hoppi









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated, I love to hear from you!