Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snow Day!

Unfortunately (as an adult), snow days are a thing of the past anymore. Today, I have food poisoning or some kind of stomach bug that is keeping me home from work, yuck!


While I'd love to use this time to quilt and work on some of my EYL panels, I just don't have the strength.

Instead I'll share some fabric with you!

I was at Joann's a couple of weeks ago picking out a binding fabric for my Pinwheels and Elephants table runner and fat quarters were on sale for 99 cents... SCORE!

I decided to go a little out of my comfort level and pick patterns/colors I could never see myself working with. I think I'll make these into wine totes.

I'm SUPER happy with the fabric I chose for the binding.



I purchased it thinking how beautiful it was, and I know I had seen it before... of course when I got home and looked in my stash I already had about a yard of it in there, oops!



Hey, you can never have too much fabric, right?


Well it looks like another cup of hot tea and back to the couch with me. I'm going to marathon out some Futurama episodes... Susan over at The Bored Zombie has totally got me hooked on Futurama!


What do you like to do on snow days?

Quilt on,
Hoppi

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. I'm sorry you're not well. I hope you're feeling better!

    I work on snow days. Sadly we can work from home! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated, I love to hear from you!