I know that was a lot of information to take in, and I'm sorry for giving it to you all at once but it's incredibly important to spread this information!
I will be posting one fact a day from now on. The reason I missed yesterday is because I was in the ER again, that story I will save for another day. Moving on...
Look at what was on my machine today... Express Your Love. Wow, it felt great to get back on this quilt. My first art quilt.
I only finished one tiny section doing echoing, but it still felt so great to get back on this quilt.
I feel like the blue really adds a nice pop of color, good choice, me!
|I walk away for 2 minutes and she's already on the quilt!|
I feel like my list of WIP's is about two miles long. So let me lay it out for you.
- EYL: keep trucking on the FMQ
- Pinwheels and Elephants table runner: Finish up the border and quilt that sucker out
- Orange bed quilt: The top and back have been pieced for months, I just need to go about basting and quilting it some how!
Stuff for the Hoppi Quilt Shop:
- More wine totes
- Buttons Lap quilt: so far I've just cut it
- Two other quilts: fabric is cut... that's all!
- Ombre Lap quilt: lol... that should tell you enough. I got the fabric, so I guess that's a start
And then there's this adorable fabric I bought myself in March.
Seriously... what do you do with fabric this cute? I don't even want to cut it because it's so cute. Cho kawaii desu ne? (it's so cute, isn't it? oh yeah, there was that time where I minored in Japanese and studied abroad in Japan, surprise!)
As far as wedding Wednesday's, they'll start up again soon. Very soon I will be starting the DIY stuff for the wedding.