Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sharing is caring

Recently I've been working on stuff I can't show you for one reason or another. Mostly because I'm making things for people who read this blog, also because I didn't want to reveal our guest quilt until the wedding...

Then I got drunk.


Ooops, I shared a picture on Instagram that had the quilt in the background. I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but since it's there I may as well share my progress. Head over to Insagram and follow me @hoppiquilts (I add everyone, unless you're some kind of creeper). I will be posting a progress picture of the quilt this morning!


I've also been working on my Hands 2 Help quilt. I had originally picked a fairly difficult pattern, spent about $90 on fabric (I really hope Derrick, the fiance, doesn't read this one), then completely scrapped the idea. I will be making this quilt in the future, possibly to sell, possibly for myself, we shall see. For this, however, I've decided to make a triangle quilt, something I have yet to do.

I'm getting all the info on how to make this quilt from The Sassy Quilter.


The Sassy Quilter


Tomorrow I will share the million wedding things I've been working on over the past two weeks. I'm going to be a Mrs. in 3.5 weeks, son!


Quilt on with your bad selves,
Hoppi

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! I don't instagram. We'll see it here or on FB soon right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed you on Instagram (sarahphim65). I can't be bothered to coordinate my account names. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated, I love to hear from you!