Monday, March 17, 2014

I'm still here! Hands 2 Help

Man oh man... a full time job really takes up ALL of your time. Not to mention planning a wedding, volunteer work, and being on an event planning committee!

I must admit I haven't been quilting much lately.

After the work day I'm SO tired. Even after 6 months I'm still trying to get into the routine of things.

Great news though! I'm participating in Hands 2 Help for the second year in a row! This year I will be quilting for Quilts of Compassion, who give quilts to those affected by tornadoes in the Midwest. I chose this charity because it is so different from what I did last year. This year I will be making something a little more traditional. I haven't yet decided if it will be for a man or woman.
Are you interested in joining in for this year's H2H? Click the button on my side bar and join in on the fun while doing something great for someone else!

Of course I need to work on our wedding quilt first. Hopefully I will have that finished in the next week or two and I will share some photos with you.

I will update you later in the week on our wedding quilt as well as what I've decided to do for the H2H quilt... and that's a promise!

What have you been working on recently? I've missed you!

2 comments:

  1. We've missed you too! Thanks for the shout out for Hands2Help!! Can't wait to see the wedding quilt….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you!! Life can make play so hard can't it? Sounds like things are going well. Looking forward to seeing your projects and getting updates. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated, I love to hear from you!