Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Registry

Today, Derrick and I completed our wedding registries. Oh my god was it fun.

We went to Willams Sanoma and pretended we had a grill for about 5 minutes, then went on our way and began registering for our real kitchen. It was fun playing with the little scanning gun, but the best part was when this woman dropped a $65 wine bottle opener into a shelf of wine glasses. LOL. Derrick and I were right next to her and we both froze... luckily the glasses were so sturdy they didn't break. We then proceeded to add those glasses to our registry.  ;)


After spending about 20 minutes at Willams Sanoma we headed over to Target. Talk about fun. Not only did we add half the store to our register, we also had an epic sword fight and sat on display chairs. I was extremely tempted to add a grill to the registry, but we don't really have the room for one. I don't believe the fire department condones using a grill indoors anyway.

All in all it was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to see what we get. Honestly, I don't remember half of what we put on there already. It'll be a great surprise!

Tomorrow I'll get back to quilting so I can actually have a finish Friday post!

Quilt on,
Hoppi

1 comment:

  1. lol, sounds like fun indeed. I remember doing baby registry and thought it was a chore! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated, I love to hear from you!