Monday, June 10, 2013

It's the Final Countdown

Today marks one week until the Hopi Quilt Shop grand opening!

In one week, you can purchase quilts, and quilted goods from my shop!


I am SO excited!!!!!!!!





I stocked up on some fabric and supplies to make a few wine totes to have on hand. I have a feeling these will be a big seller. I made them as gifts for Christmas and they were a total hit!














Eventually I will be expanding the business to include quilting supplies and patterns for my quilting friends! There will be a whole new launch of Hoppi Quilts in the future, but for now, I'm sticking with the online shop.














Thank you for following me on this adventure! I'm so excited to begin this next chapter of my life. Quilting brings me so much joy, and if I could be able to do this every day for the rest of my life, I would live my happily ever after!









Today I linked up with Stitch by Stitch.



Quilt on,
Hoppi

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your shop opening! I'm certain your 'happily ever after' has already started :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Cant wait to see what you have for sale. This post kind of reminds me of the sewing scene in Three Amigos

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=231SbKyz_x0

    Sew! Sew like the wind!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated, I love to hear from you!